The tiny Nano QX is RC flying fun you can take with you everywhere. The Nano QX weighs little more than half an ounce and is small enough to fly in extremely small spaces and features exclusive SAFE™ technology.
The tiny Nano QX is RC flying fun you can take with you everywhere. The Nano QX weighs little more than half an ounce and is small enough to fly in spaces no bigger than an office cubicle. Never flown a quad-copter before? No problem. The Nano QX uses the SAFE™ technology system with sophisticated flight control software to keep itself stable in a hover while in stability mode. If you get in trouble, just let go of the sticks. The SAFE technology system will bring the Nano QX back to a hover all by itself. Once you've mastered the basics, you can switch the SAFE system to agility mode for faster flying speeds and more maneuverability.
- Features exclusive SAFE™ technology with stability and agility modes
- Small enough to fly in any room or office
- Tough, lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Potent brushed motors that provide smooth and powerful lift
- 4-in-1 DSMX Receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Includes yellow and green canopies with sharp Nano QX graphics
- Includes assortment of extra rotor blades
- Includes MLP4DSM 4-channel DSMX transmitter with batteries
- Includes E-flite® 1S 3.7V 150mAh 25C Li-Po Battery
- Includes compact USB Li-Po battery charger
SAFE stands for Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope and is central to the performance of the Nano QX. Even new pilots will feel comfortable with the Nano QX in stability mode because SAFE will make sure the quad is always in control and in an upright fashion. You will feel an immediate sense of confidence and be flying around like a pro in no time!
Learn more about SAFE at www.flysaferc.com!
You will need...
Nothing! Everything you need to get in the air is included in the box. Just charge your battery and you're ready to fly!
Main Rotor Diameter: 1.97 in (50.0mm)
Gross Weight: 0.58 oz (16.5 g)
Length: 5.5 in (140mm)
Motor Size: 6mm brushed coreless
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No